We have room 60 East Wing reserved for us on Tuesday, May 22nd from 8:00am to 2:00pm. We are also on the calendar for noon with Speaker, Mike Turzai for that day.
Dear FPA Philly Tri-State Members,
Please join us to help build awareness of FPA with state legislators in Harrisburg at our 2018 FPA of Pennsylvania Advocacy Day on Tuesday, May 22nd! Let’s show our elected officials that we can serve as a resource to them when it comes to financial issues and legislation, and also help build our relationships with those who make decisions that affect our profession, and our clients.
What does this involve?
- Being in Harrisburg for breakfast training on May 22nd to meet with your legislators.
- Reviewing policy material developed by FPA for the day.
- Participating in a training webinar on May 17th with FPA National Advocacy Director, Karen Nystrom. Information will be provided upon registration.
- As a constituent, make an appointment with your local state representative for that day. Upon registration, information will be provided for that simple and easy process.
- Meet with your legislators’ offices and tell them what the FPA is about.
- Participants will visit legislators in groups, so no one is alone.
- Join us the night before for an informal dinner to meet other attendees. Group room rates are available at the Harrisburg Crowne Plaza, please click here to reserve your room now.
FPA National will help make this an easy lift and provide you with training, materials, badges and folders to give to your elected officials. We will meet that morning at the state house for breakfast to review materials and have a brief refresher training. Please register by March 15th
by clicking here
if you would like to participate.
Thank you for your support of the FPA of Pennsylvania. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you in Harrisburg on May 22nd.
FPA Philadelphia Tri-State Advocacy Chair